Watershed Board Management Plan
Version Date: March 17, 2016
NORRIS WATERSHED BOARD
May 18th, 2017, 5:00 P.M.
I. Call to Order
II. Hear the Public
IV. New Business
1. Watershed Revenue and Expenditures as of April 30, 2017
2. Overages in Expenditure Line Items
3. Sunshine Law and Field Trips
4. Watershed Hunt Dates
V. Old Business
1. Rifle Range Permits – Procedures and Permit Types
2. Work Plan for 2017-2018
1. City Manager
a) Public Works Hours in April 2017 – 29 hours
1) Spring cleanup on April 1st.
2) Trails Re opened on April 1st.
3) Trails closed due to bad weather on April 28th.
4) Rifle Range
i) 3 boards replaced on April 6th.
ii) 2 boards replaced on April 13th.
iii) 3 boards replaced on April 20th.
b) Public Safety Hours April 2017 – 190 times in the watershed. We are calculating hours and will have that for you in the following meeting.
2. Joe Feeman - Forestry Report
Enter supporting content here